We are A Brotherhood without Banners, a game-based Alliance in Game of Thrones: Ascent.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Diplomacy Communication

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What is your preffered method of Diplomacy communication
Announce in game chat
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Announce on Fb Chat
25%
 25% [ 1 ]
Facebook File
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
General Commands in the Daily Report
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
the spread sheet
25%
 25% [ 1 ]
the google Doc
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I just repeat the actions i see in chat
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I follow the MoTD
50%
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
LadyWiki
Co-leader
Co-leader

PostSubject: Diplomacy Communication   Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:14 am

We have provided examples of diplomacy documents that can be used to find out what the most current request made by allies was if an officer isnt in chat to tell you whats going on. Now its time for feedback. If you dont like any of the choices or if you want to combine some choices add a comment to the poll so we can take that into consideration as well.

This is feedback the final decision is still Leah and Ely's.

"You know nothing, Jon Snow." – Ygritte
“There’s no shame in fear, my father told me, what matters is how we face it." – Jon Snow
"A man must know how to look before he can hope to see." – Three-eyed crow to Bran Stark  
"A ruler who hides behind paid executioners soon forgets what death is." - Eddard Stark
“The gall of them, fighting back!” – Tyrion Lannister
“Power resides where men believe it resides… It’s a trick… A shadow on the wall… And ofttimes a very small man can cast a very large shadow.” – Varys to Tyrion.
"Whatever you do, make certain your hands are clean." – Petyr Baelish
“Art is not a democracy. People don’t get to vote on how it ends.” – George R.R. Martin
"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one." – Jojen Reed to Bran Stark[/color]
Back to top Go down
LadyWiki
Co-leader
Co-leader

PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy Communication   Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:09 pm

Based on the response that we got from here and the facebook group we are going to use Message of the Day, Daily Reports with long standing orders, and chat channels- In game, facebook, and forum during an on phase.

Thank you for answering the poll.

"You know nothing, Jon Snow." – Ygritte
“There’s no shame in fear, my father told me, what matters is how we face it." – Jon Snow
"A man must know how to look before he can hope to see." – Three-eyed crow to Bran Stark  
"A ruler who hides behind paid executioners soon forgets what death is." - Eddard Stark
“The gall of them, fighting back!” – Tyrion Lannister
“Power resides where men believe it resides… It’s a trick… A shadow on the wall… And ofttimes a very small man can cast a very large shadow.” – Varys to Tyrion.
"Whatever you do, make certain your hands are clean." – Petyr Baelish
“Art is not a democracy. People don’t get to vote on how it ends.” – George R.R. Martin
"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one." – Jojen Reed to Bran Stark[/color]
Back to top Go down

Diplomacy Communication
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1