We are A Brotherhood without Banners, a game-based Alliance in Game of Thrones: Ascent.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

July Objectives

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LadyWiki
Co-leader
Co-leader

PostSubject: July Objectives   Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:40 am

1) Ptp tourney-

This is happening starting on Saturday I need everyone to make sure they are fully aware of the rules and how things progress to the next level by then.

On Friday I will have the rooster up and should have the system for marking and displaying who is winning and who is knocked out of the competition set up.

2) small groups-

this wont be even on my list of things to do actively until next week but everyone of you will get to pick a name for you own group and you will be responsible for talking to every single one of you members at least once every 2 wks to keep tabs on where they are and what they ened and build more relationships among the members so they don't wander off and never return.

i do need one of you to volunteer for hosting everything in your small group entirely through this forum and all of you will have a forum thread only visible to the ppl within your own group. I am not getting my own group but i will be a member in all of your groups just to get a sense of how well the communication is working. This will help me be able to explain to you all once what is going on and having that information get delivered in a timely fashion to all members.

There is more but it is late so check this post once every few days to see what else pops up in my head.

"You know nothing, Jon Snow." – Ygritte
“There’s no shame in fear, my father told me, what matters is how we face it." – Jon Snow
"A man must know how to look before he can hope to see." – Three-eyed crow to Bran Stark  
"A ruler who hides behind paid executioners soon forgets what death is." - Eddard Stark
“The gall of them, fighting back!” – Tyrion Lannister
“Power resides where men believe it resides… It’s a trick… A shadow on the wall… And ofttimes a very small man can cast a very large shadow.” – Varys to Tyrion.
"Whatever you do, make certain your hands are clean." – Petyr Baelish
“Art is not a democracy. People don’t get to vote on how it ends.” – George R.R. Martin
"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one." – Jojen Reed to Bran Stark[/color]
Back to top Go down
LadyWiki
Co-leader
Co-leader

PostSubject: Re: July Objectives   Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:08 pm

New Objective-

I need someone to write a blog post for the facebook files and the forum on ways to increase your CP. I have already written in detail how to get CP from hitting low in challenges and keeping on stat really low you just have to find and copy paste that into a document that also includes the next tip.

Joe mentioned using AID to increase his CP since all his buildings are upgraded and that is a brillant idea. For people who alreayd have high stats and for when there are nto challenges open constantly sending multiple rounds of Barters or Aid (aid if you have crazy high battle stats) with the personal tactics for Character exp general and the one for which ever action you are sending you can increase your leveling that way as well.

along with that im thinking about create a list that can be linked to the post of ppl who have really low trade or fight that members can use for char exp increasing...like reincarnators and stuff ..thoughts on that part? It would be updated every month or so and it woudl be the responsilbity of the officer in charge of the small group with the ppl in it to make sure they should still be on the list.

"You know nothing, Jon Snow." – Ygritte
“There’s no shame in fear, my father told me, what matters is how we face it." – Jon Snow
"A man must know how to look before he can hope to see." – Three-eyed crow to Bran Stark  
"A ruler who hides behind paid executioners soon forgets what death is." - Eddard Stark
“The gall of them, fighting back!” – Tyrion Lannister
“Power resides where men believe it resides… It’s a trick… A shadow on the wall… And ofttimes a very small man can cast a very large shadow.” – Varys to Tyrion.
"Whatever you do, make certain your hands are clean." – Petyr Baelish
“Art is not a democracy. People don’t get to vote on how it ends.” – George R.R. Martin
"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one." – Jojen Reed to Bran Stark[/color]
Back to top Go down

July Objectives
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1