We are A Brotherhood without Banners, a game-based Alliance in Game of Thrones: Ascent.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lady Wiki's Guide: How to Farm Seals and Wins from Inactive Accounts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LadyWiki
Co-leader
Co-leader

PostSubject: Lady Wiki's Guide: How to Farm Seals and Wins from Inactive Accounts   Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:03 pm

This is a great resource for people who are looking for seals to increase the damage they can get from their gear and SSs, farming wins for the Obsidian Dagger, or for obtaining wins for the phase I of AvA PtP quest for spoils.

You start by clicking the iron throne icon in the upper left hand corner of your screen or in your main menu. It should have the word power near it.

Once there you will see a list of people who are around the same rank as you are and so will give you credit towards all of the goodies I have already mentioned. ( I have provided a picture below with a red arrow indicating who you should be targeting)

When you click on their name in the list you need to check the following areas :  If the banner is default and there is no recent activity then the account has been abandoned long enough for the players stats to be set to minimum. That is when you select the button above their picture labeled player to player.

***Important AVA Note**** To get through the quest quickly pick either Aid, Barter, Bribe, or Spy and send all your available swords against that one target.

Back to top Go down

Lady Wiki's Guide: How to Farm Seals and Wins from Inactive Accounts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1