We are A Brotherhood without Banners, a game-based Alliance in Game of Thrones: Ascent.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Parents of Westeros

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LadyWiki
Co-leader
Co-leader

PostSubject: Parents of Westeros   Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:18 am

I think it is no secret that Vondor and I have kids ( I complain about them daily). I was just curious if anyone else wanted to talk about their heirs and the funny, crazy, bizarre, weird, lovable, endearing, and just out right childish things they do.

"You know nothing, Jon Snow." – Ygritte
“There’s no shame in fear, my father told me, what matters is how we face it." – Jon Snow
"A man must know how to look before he can hope to see." – Three-eyed crow to Bran Stark  
"A ruler who hides behind paid executioners soon forgets what death is." - Eddard Stark
“The gall of them, fighting back!” – Tyrion Lannister
“Power resides where men believe it resides… It’s a trick… A shadow on the wall… And ofttimes a very small man can cast a very large shadow.” – Varys to Tyrion.
"Whatever you do, make certain your hands are clean." – Petyr Baelish
“Art is not a democracy. People don’t get to vote on how it ends.” – George R.R. Martin
"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one." – Jojen Reed to Bran Stark[/color]
Back to top Go down
EverFool
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Parents of Westeros   Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:48 am

I have tried to get both of mine to play but they won't Sad

First Born refuses to have anything to do with GoT because some of her boyfriend's mates watch it and tell her things such as there is incest which she thinks is really disgusting!

Little One is too into MineCraft to have the time.
Back to top Go down
LadyWiki
Co-leader
Co-leader

PostSubject: Re: Parents of Westeros   Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:48 am

We are planning on easing them into our gaming lifestyle as thier motor skills develop. As a family of four we can pretty much make any game we take on a family affair and be jsut fine.

"You know nothing, Jon Snow." – Ygritte
“There’s no shame in fear, my father told me, what matters is how we face it." – Jon Snow
"A man must know how to look before he can hope to see." – Three-eyed crow to Bran Stark  
"A ruler who hides behind paid executioners soon forgets what death is." - Eddard Stark
“The gall of them, fighting back!” – Tyrion Lannister
“Power resides where men believe it resides… It’s a trick… A shadow on the wall… And ofttimes a very small man can cast a very large shadow.” – Varys to Tyrion.
"Whatever you do, make certain your hands are clean." – Petyr Baelish
“Art is not a democracy. People don’t get to vote on how it ends.” – George R.R. Martin
"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one." – Jojen Reed to Bran Stark[/color]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parents of Westeros   

Back to top Go down

Parents of Westeros
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1